1. Launch Outlook app from your mobile.
2. If there is no account being set up on the app before, it will show the following screen. Click [GET STARTED] to continue.
3. Or, it may show you this screen if there are existing mail accounts. You may click [ACCOUNTS FOUND].
Next, [SKIP THESE ACCOUNTS]
4. Then, enter your email address into the given field, and click [CONTINUE].
5. Click on the [SETUP ACCOUNT MANUALLY] button if it is shown.
6. On “Choose account type”, click on IMAP.
7. Please use the following details for mail server setting:
IMAP Incoming Mail Server:
|IMAP Host Name||vo2.agnx.com|
|IMAP Username||(your full email address, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|IMAP Password||(your password)|
SMTP Outgoing Mail Server:
|SMTP Host Name||vo2.agnx.com|
|SMTP Username||(your full email address, e.g. email@example.com)|
|SMTP Password||( your password)|
Then, click the tick button on the top-right of your screen.
8. After that, it will show you this screen. You may click the back button.
9. Lastly, if it asks you add another account, you may select [MAYBE LATER].