In this guide, we will show you the steps on how to assign users in your domain to specific groups set by you. Grouping users under similar departments makes communications much easier and promotes better transparency in the working environment.
1. Login to AVOmaster/admin account and press on the Edit User Profile.
2. Select the respective user and click on their name in blue.
3. You will be led to a new window of User Account Settings. Here, try to locate the Group section and click on the blue option [more] beside it.
4. A large list of email group created in the domain will be displayed here. Go through the list and tick on the groups that you intend to let the user join.
5. Once done, remember to press the Update button below to save the changes and you may safely close the window.